Friday 10 November 2017

What do you think about Google Form?




Helo.............. I'm back. I will start the article with a question. Do you think about Google Form? Yes, Google Form.

      The first post on my blog is about Google Slides and Prezi and this is my second post. The second post is about Google form. To be honest I know about Google Form and use it at the university. I know Google Form from my teacher and my senior at university. Sometimes seniors are share their Google Form link and they want the juniors to fill in Google Form. Usually, The Google Form is about their research to get the valid data. My opinion about Google Form
is easy to share, practical and wherever you can fill in the form as long as any intenet connection. Also Google Form help you to process the data neatly and you do not occupied to do it manually

      Steps to create google form below:

1. Open your gmail
2. Click menu icon on the top right (the icon like rectangular)
3. or just write Google Form using Google
4. You can find out the page of Google form
5. To add the new form, you just click the plus (+)icon on the right bottom (the icon color is red)
6. You can change the theme and just click theme icon on the right top
7.

      The things that I like from Google from are easy to create a quiz, and survey especially for researchers. Google Form is neat when process the data. You can outomatically get the data from your survey and just download the document. Furthermore you can create a quiz on Google Form. You can click the setting icon and choose for quiz or survey. Also you can setting the score to every question. You can save your money to copy a survey form and use Google Form. You can using smartphone to access and share Google Form. You do not to go to people one by one or wait and permit to enter the class also distribute your survey form.

      The things that I don't like from Google Form are you must online during create a Google Form and make sure you have strong signal. Perhaps, sometimes you get invalid data, maybe someone just fill in the form not based on their opinion or experience. You can't enter when you write the question, but you can write the long question on the under of title then copy and paste to the number of the question. I think it is still difficult. The other way you can insert a picture in every question.

      Actualy my group and I have a Google Form. We are create a quiz about asking and giving agreement in reading skills. Pleasee open and you can fill in the quiz below!





Asking and giving agreement quiz - Exercise 


      I think Google Form very recommended in eduation field. Students and teachers can saving time to learning, they can learning without distance and time. Students can work and learning out of he class. The technology more benefecial if you use maximally. Students do the homework using their smartphone, because now is era technology. Google is not monotone to teaching and learning.

Thank you for read my article. Don't forget to choose one of the reaction and commects.

1 comment: